Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] J.D.Robb series

  • Saje
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 2:45 PM
      This is great news. I love this series. Of course, the casting will be quite tricky. As my wife says "who will they get to play Rourke?"

      Then we started off on the tangent, who would play Eve? Interesting speculation, there.

      You can almost expect the casting directors to screw this one up, though. I mean, these are the losers who cast Tom Cruise to play Lestat and Antonia Banderas to play Armand.

      Of course, that whole movie was a cinematic fiasco, so... <shrug>

      Oh...in other news, Buffy's Joss Whedon has been picked to produce/direct an updated movie version of Wonder Woman. No actress has been chosen as of yet, but speculation abounds.

      It's funny...I was actually saying less than a year ago that, considering the recent spate of superhero movies, I was surprised no one had picked out Wonder Woman. It seems I spoke too soon.

      Saje Williams
      Author; "Loki's Sin," "Of Man and Monster," and "Freak City."
      Forthcoming from Wings ePress
      http://www.sajewilliams.com