IMPROBABLE: A Novel

  • adamfawer9
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi all.

      My name is Adam Fawer and I'm a new author on the scene. My first
      novel was recently published by HarperCollins. It's a thriller called
      IMPROBABLE (imagine a cross between Dan Brown and Michael Crichton –
      lots of action & suspense, a bit of scientific history and philosophy
      – www.improbablebook.com). Clive Cussler described it as "a creative
      masterpiece of intrigue and adventure" and Publisher's Weekly says
      IMPROBABLE is a "science-driven, action-packed thriller."

      I'd love to host a forum discussion / online chat. I could talk about
      the book, being a writer, the publishing process or anything else
      people might be interested in. Or, if you're a member of a regular
      "live" book club, I'd be happy to join you in person (in the NYC area)
      or over the phone.

      If there's a power-that-be who runs this thing, please let me know how
      I should go about this. Else, if anyone else wants to email me, I'd
      love to hear from you.

      Thanks.

      - Adam

      P.S. For more information about me and my story, please see my site:
      www.improbablebook.com or
      http://mjroseblog.typepad.com/backstory/2005/02/adam_fawers_bac.html