Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Jack Chalker

  • Saje
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      Thanks for the info, Jeff. I've been a Jack Chalker fan for years not because of the "Well of Souls" especially, but for his "Four Lords of the Diamond" science fantasy epic.

      He will be missed.

      Saje Williams
      Author of "Loki's Sin" and "Of Man and Monster."
      Forthcoming from Wings ePress
      http://www.sajewilliams.com