Jack Chalker

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2005
      Jack Chalker, author of "Midnight at the Well of Souls" and many other
      books, died February 11th. He had been in the hospital since December
      6 suffering from congestive heart failure and other complications.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
        I've never read any of his books. He was really big in the mid-80's
        though, when i was in highschool.

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <jpesk@y...>
        wrote:

        > Jack Chalker, author of "Midnight at the Well of Souls" and many
        other
        > books, died February 11th. He had been in the hospital since
        December
        > 6 suffering from congestive heart failure and other complications.
      • freedomstar_57
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
          I liked Jack Chalker's "Well of Souls" books and the "Diamonds" books
          along with his "Winds of Change" fantasy trilogy. He is an author
          whose stories will be missed.