Ann Bishop's Black Jewels Triology...

  • Regina Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi Saje,

      I'll check her out. I'd heard of her, but haven't had
      the chance to read any of her books yet.

      Checked out your website, way cool! :-) I'll
      definitely be buying your book, looks to be very fun
      reading.

      Regina

      =====
      GETTING OUT ALIVE-A SCIENCE FICTION ROMANCE
      AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2005 FROM LULU PRESS INC.
      Read Chapter One: http://reginapaul.bravehost.com
      Sign my guestbook and or send an e-mail with the word "keyring" in the subject line to tiwatz@... by March 31, 2005, get a chance to win a beaded keyring!

      http://my.yahoo.com