Website update

  • Saje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Just wanted to let everybody know I've done a little update on my website. Nothing major, but I've re-formatted a little and added a link or two to the main page.

      If you haven't taken a glance yet, now is definitely the time. If you have, maybe it's time you checked back. <g>

      Saje Williams
      Author of "Loki's Sin" and "Of Man and Monster."
      Forthcoming from Wings ePress
      http://www.sajewilliams.com