Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Greetings and Salutations

  • Stephen Gambuti
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
      Hey Saje!

      Its Steve from the wings group! Glad you found this group.

      Steve

      The War Your Teachers Never Told You About

      Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
      www.fictionbytes.com

    • Saje
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
        Thought I recognized your name, Steve. Spotted your signature and I was sure.

        Figured I'd ought to join a sci-fi fantasy group along with all the others.

        Thanks for the welcome,

        Saje Williams
        Author of "Loki's Sin" and "Of Man and Monster."
        Forthcoming from Wings ePress
        http://www.sajewilliams.com
        Its Steve from the wings group! Glad you found this group.

        Steve

        The War Your Teachers Never Told You About

        Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
        www.fictionbytes.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Carmen
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
          welcome. i looked at your site, its cool. that little
          tidbit of that book is enough to get me hooked. can't
          wait to get it.
          -Carmen
          --- Saje <soulsaje@...> wrote:

          > Hi, all. New member here. Name's Saje, and I'm a
          > new author. My first e-book is due to be published
          > in July, followed by two more spread out over the
          > whole of '06. I'm working on the fourth book in the
          > series right now.
          >
          > My publishers have the first book listed as a
          > "paranormal romance," but don't let that fool you.
          > I call it a "paranormal science fantasy" novel. I
          > wish there was something I could compare it to, but
          > nothing really comes to mind. It's a genre-bender
          > of the first order.
          >
          > I invite you all to check out my website and read
          > through the "Battlezone" short story included there,
          > as well as the various excerpts from each of the
          > first three novels.
          >
          > Have a great day,
          >
          > Saje Williams
          > Author of "Loki's Sin" and "Of Man and Monster."
          > Forthcoming from Wings ePress
          > http://www.sajewilliams.com

          > removed]

          =====