A second book review

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2004
      This book is more fitting to the group, Terry Pratchett's "Going
      Postal". This is the latest of the Discworld books, and as all the
      other books is filled with lots of tongue in cheek humor. The story
      revolves around a con-man who is given the job of getting Ankh-
      Morpork's postal service up and running again. With the help of a
      couple of misfits and a few golems, the struggle to reopen the post
      office flows along quickly, and makes for a great read.
    • Stephen Gambuti
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2004
        Hey Jeff,

        Let me know if you would like to ever post a review on my site. Right now I have all these reviews up that I mostly posted, but I am always looking for sci fi and fantasy to post. :)

        Thanks,
        Steve

        Jeff <jpesk@...> wrote:

        This book is more fitting to the group, Terry Pratchett's "Going
        Postal". This is the latest of the Discworld books, and as all the
        other books is filled with lots of tongue in cheek humor. The story
        revolves around a con-man who is given the job of getting Ankh-
        Morpork's postal service up and running again. With the help of a
        couple of misfits and a few golems, the struggle to reopen the post
        office flows along quickly, and makes for a great read.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        The War Your Teachers Never Told You About

        Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
        www.fictionbytes.com