Buying And Selling Comics

  • heroscardsandcomics
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      Greetings: I am a new member and a HUGE sci-fi fan. I'm a freelance
      writer and I also collect and buy/sell comic books. I am always
      buying comics. If you have a collection to sell (no matter how big
      or small), simply make a detailed list & tell me how much you want &
      I will consider it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, try and be honest and
      accurate when you grade the condition of each comic in your
      collection. In a perfect world, everything would be MINT but this is
      the real world and everything is NOT. I also sell comics so if your
      looking for a particular title or series, email me and I can let you
      know if I have it in stock!

      Thanks and Happy Holidays!
      heroscardsandcomics@...