Re: For all those that don't know

  • caersmane
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
      > am no longer in california and now am in Washington state. I am
      > divorcing my husband of 6 years and trying to start over. Now that
      > I have better access to a computer I will be able to keep up more.
      >
      > Mouse

      Yay! welcome to washington! this is a great place. im in western WA
      myself, north of seattle. although you picked a cold and miserable
      time to come here lol

      caers
    • mouseymouseim
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2004
        How North of Seattle. I am up near the Canadian border. It seems
        drastic for me so far, but I am getting used to the nice rainy
        days. They say sunday that we may get snow here.

        Mousey

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, caersmane
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > > am no longer in california and now am in Washington state. I am
        > > divorcing my husband of 6 years and trying to start over. Now
        that
        > > I have better access to a ﷯computer﷯ I will be able to keep up
        more.

        > > Mouse
        >
        > Yay! welcome to washington! this is a great place. im in western
        WA
        > myself, north of seattle. although you picked a cold and
        miserable
        > time to come here lol
        >
        > caers
      • caersmane
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2004
          i am about an hour north of seattle. it is so beautiful here and you
          get such a magnificent view of the cascades! plus...just to bring a
          fantasy/fiction book in to this and to stay on topic LOL several of
          the shadowrun books took place in seattle, so theres that as well.
          we're expecting snow tonite or tomorrow. shudder. my knee hurts
          just thinking about it. still, it is soooo pretty...

          caers

          --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, mouseymouseim
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > How North of Seattle. I am up near the Canadian border. It seems
          > drastic for me so far, but I am getting used to the nice rainy
          > days. They say sunday that we may get snow here.
          >
          > Mousey
        • Mouse
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
            So far all I have done here is look for work and start reading
            Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamiliton. Her books have gone a bit
            too much to the sex, but I can live with it.

            I have a good job now. Working for a local grocery store here, so
            many different rules and language then what I am used to, but I am
            learning. We didn't get the snow here but they sure did get it at
            Steven's Pass. That is the closest pass to me.

            I will look into that series of books since I am around books part
            of my day.

            Mouse