New to the group

  • Stephen Gambuti
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am a writer and a huge fan of sci fi and fantasy books. I read alot of young adult titles but also enjoy the occasional adult read as well.

      I look forward to meeting everyone.

      Thanks,
      Steve

      The War Your Teachers Never Told You About

      Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
      www.fictionbytes.com
      Ranked in the top ten in Young Adult
      at www.fictionwise.com

    • Mouse
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 8, 2004
        Welcome,

        I am a big fan of Laurell K. Hamiliton and Goodkind. The Anita
        Blake series and Goodkind has the wizard series going. Both are
        good.

        Mouse
        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Gambuti
        <stevegambuti@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I am a writer and a huge fan of sci fi and fantasy ﷯books﷯. I read
        alot of young ﷯adult﷯ titles but also enjoy the occasional adult read
        as well.

        > I look forward to meeting everyone.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Steve
        >

        > The War Your Teachers Never Told You About
        >
        > Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
        > www.fictionbytes.com
        > Ranked in the top ten in Young Adult
        > at www.fictionwise.com

      • Stephen Gambuti
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 8, 2004
          Hi Mouse,

          I will have to check into them. Can you list some titles for me?

          Steve

          Mouse <Gmousey520@...> wrote:

          Welcome,

          I am a big fan of Laurell K. Hamiliton and Goodkind. The Anita
          Blake series and Goodkind has the wizard series going. Both are
          good.

          The War Your Teachers Never Told You About

          Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
          www.fictionbytes.com
          Top ten in Young Adult
          Best Sellers at www.fictionwise.com

        • Carmen
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 25, 2004
            hi. nice to meet you
            --- Stephen Gambuti <stevegambuti@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > I am a writer and a huge fan of sci fi and fantasy
            > books. I read alot of young adult titles but also
            > enjoy the occasional adult read as well.
            >
            > I look forward to meeting everyone.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Steve
            >

            > The War Your Teachers Never Told You About
            >
            > Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
            > www.fictionbytes.com
            > Ranked in the top ten in Young Adult
            > at www.fictionwise.com

            > removed]

            =====
            May the forest be with you.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Stephen Gambuti

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 25, 2004
                the whole circle of magic series by tamora pierce.
                you?
                --- Stephen Gambuti <stevegambuti@...> wrote:

                > Hi Carmen,
                >
                > What are some of your favorite books?
                >
                > Steve
                >

                > The War Your Teachers Never Told You About
                >
                > Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
                > www.fictionbytes.com

                > removed]

                =====
                May the forest be with you.

                http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
              • Stephen Gambuti
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 25, 2004
                  Hi Carmen,

                  I am dying to start that series. My book was in the top ten at fictionwise and Pierce knocked me out with "Trickster's Queen". Oh well. lol

                  I am currently reading "Sword of the Rightful King" by Jane Yolen. I must say that I love her work. I am also a die hard Star Wars Expanded Universe fan because it seems to blend sci fi and fantasy so nicely. That is the NJO series I mean. I also came ibto Herbie Brennan with the "Faerie Wars" too. Great book!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 26, 2004
                    trickster's queen? does that by chance come after
                    trickster's choice? i think its tricksters choice, its
                    been awile since i've read it...
                    --- Stephen Gambuti <stevegambuti@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Carmen,
                    >
                    > I am dying to start that series. My book was in the
                    > top ten at fictionwise and Pierce knocked me out
                    > with "Trickster's Queen". Oh well. lol
                    >
                    > I am currently reading "Sword of the Rightful King"
                    > by Jane Yolen. I must say that I love her work. I
                    > am also a die hard Star Wars Expanded Universe fan
                    > because it seems to blend sci fi and fantasy so
                    > nicely. That is the NJO series I mean. I also came
                    > ibto Herbie Brennan with the "Faerie Wars" too.
                    > Great book!
                    >
                    > Steve
                    >

                    > The War Your Teachers Never Told You About
                    >
                    > Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
                    > www.fictionbytes.com

                    > removed]

                    =====
                    May the forest be with you.

                    http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
                  • Stephen Gambuti

                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 28, 2004
                        cool! i'm gonna have to get it then.
                        --- Stephen Gambuti <stevegambuti@...> wrote:

                        > Tricksters Queen is the sequel. That is how I got
                        > knocked out. lol
                        >
                        > Steve
                        >
                        > Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:
                        > trickster's queen? does that by chance come after
                        > trickster's choice? i think its tricksters choice,
                        > its
                        > been awile since i've read it...
                        > --- Stephen Gambuti <stevegambuti@...> wrote:
                        >

                        > The War Your Teachers Never Told You About
                        >
                        > Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
                        > www.fictionbytes.com

                        > removed]

                        =====