ummmmm,yeah

  • Carmen
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2004
      ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out of curiosity, how old are you guys?

      Matt <gauvaine@...> wrote:Okay, starting next week i'll post one and you have a week to to do
      it or work on it, if you must. It's a free thinking, expository
      writing exercise, not meant for intense pondering. Take the topic and
      write for 10 mins on it, 5 minutes; whatever gets your goat. Some
      people use it to get bigger and better ideas, other use it to get
      over writer's block. Every writing workshop and creative writing
      class i've taken used it as an exercise, so it has merit.

      I'll think of a viable topic and post it soon. It doesn't have to be
      every Wednesday, but at least every Wednesday. So, all you people
      lurking out there, we would love to hear from you and get some
      participation going. We need to dust off the cobwebs and shine the
      silver in this place.

      Matt

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, caersmane
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > You know, i really liked the flash fiction thing. that was quite
      > good. not that i actually contributed more than a couple of times
      > (its the lurker/recluse in me) but i loved reading them. i would,
      > however, deign to add my own little tales if you chose to start it
      up
      > again.
      > off back to my little corner now.
      >
      > caers
      >

      > And do we want to
      > > start doing the flash fiction exercises every Wednesday, like
      > before?

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "I'm not as think as you drunk I am!"
      This is from Carmen. May the forest be with you.

    • Jeff C.
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 30, 2004
        Old enough to know better, young enough to not care.
        Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
        there in age.

        --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:

        > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
        > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • caersmane
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 30, 2004
          Oooo, thats a tough one. i have a hard enough time remembering how
          old my kids are, let alone myself. luckily i dont celebrate
          birthdays so it doesnt matter.
          and im looking forward to the first flash fic.

          --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen
          <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
          > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out of curiosity,
          how old are you guys?

        • Carmen
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 3 9:04 PM
            cool. sry to ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now. your all definitly much older than I am, but its cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was possible you were all much older that i expected.

            "Jeff C." <jpesk@...> wrote:Old enough to know better, young enough to not care.

            --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:

            > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
            > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            May the forest be with you.
          • Matt Baker
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 4 12:56 PM
              I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome when i was born.

              Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:cool. sry to ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now. your all definitly much older than I am, but its cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was possible you were all much older that i expected.

              --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:

              > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
              > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              May the forest be with you.

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              "For better or worse, you have been marked."

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 4 1:00 PM
                Age isn't a gauge of time or place, it's how you feel. Don't feel out
                of place. Contribute, dicuss, add anything you feel like. We don't
                always agree but at least we'll listen.

                Matt

                <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                > cool. sry to ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now. your
                all definitly much older than I am, but its cool. most peole think
                i'm older. its hilarious most of the time, but it just occurred to me
                that it was possible you were all much older that i expected.

                > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know better, young
                enough to not care.
                > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                > there in age.
                >

                > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                >
                > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                Service.

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 8 6:48 PM
                  okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
                  raelly, how old r u?
                  --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@...> wrote:

                  > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
                  > when i was born.
                  >
                  > Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:cool. sry to
                  > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
                  > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
                  > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
                  > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
                  > possible you were all much older that i expected.
                  >
                  > "Jeff C." <jpesk@...> wrote:Old enough to know
                  > better, young enough to not care.
                  > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                  > there in age.
                  >

                  > --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                  > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                  > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                  >

                  > May the forest be with you.
                  > removed]
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                  >

                  > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                  > removed]

                  =====
                  May the forest be with you.

                  http://vote.yahoo.com
                • Rachel
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 10 6:47 PM
                    He's 34.

                    <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                    > okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
                    > raelly, how old r u?
                    > --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
                    > > when i was born.
                    > >
                    > > Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:cool. sry to
                    > > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
                    > > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
                    > > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
                    > > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
                    > > possible you were all much older that i expected.
                    > >
                    > > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know
                    > > better, young enough to not care.
                    > > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                    > > there in age.
                    > >

                    > > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                    > > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                    > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
                    > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                    > >
                    > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                    > >

                    > > May the forest be with you.
                    > > removed]
                    > >

                    > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                    > >

                    > > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                    > > removed]
                    > >

                    > =====
                    > May the forest be with you.

                    > http://vote.yahoo.com
                  • Carmen
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 10 9:51 PM
                      wow, ok, now i feel little. i'm way younger............yikes. well, ummm, cool. i get to talk with you guys, and like, be feelin all adultish i guess. my birthdays thursday, so i'll be one year older at least.....

                      He's 34.

                      <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                      > okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
                      > raelly, how old r u?
                      > --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
                      > > when i was born.
                      > >
                      > > Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:cool. sry to
                      > > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
                      > > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
                      > > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
                      > > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
                      > > possible you were all much older that i expected.
                      > >
                      > > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know
                      > > better, young enough to not care.
                      > > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                      > > there in age.
                      > >

                      > > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                      > > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                      > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
                      > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                      > >
                      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                      > >

                      > > May the forest be with you.
                      > > removed]
                      > >

                      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                      > >

                      > > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                      > > removed]
                      > >

                      > =====
                      > May the forest be with you.

                      > http://vote.yahoo.com

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      May the forest be with you.

                    • Rachel Baker
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 11 8:38 AM
                        Well happy birthday, Carmen!

                        Rachel Baker
                        Personnel Technician
                        Department of Personnel, Tech Services
                        775-684-0110
                        rbaker@...

                        wow, ok, now i feel little. i'm way younger............yikes. well,
                        ummm, cool. i get to talk with you guys, and like, be feelin all
                        adultish i guess. my birthdays thursday, so i'll be one year older at
                        least.....

                        He's 34.

                        <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                        > okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
                        > raelly, how old r u?
                        > --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
                        > > when i was born.
                        > >
                        > > Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:cool. sry to
                        > > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
                        > > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
                        > > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
                        > > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
                        > > possible you were all much older that i expected.
                        > >
                        > > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know
                        > > better, young enough to not care.
                        > > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                        > > there in age.
                        > >

                        > > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                        > > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                        > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
                        > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                        > >
                        > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                        > >

                        > > May the forest be with you.
                        > > removed]
                        > >

                        > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                        > >

                        > > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                        > > removed]
                        > >

                        > =====
                        > May the forest be with you.

                        > http://vote.yahoo.com

                        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        May the forest be with you.

                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129tt0t1n/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/
                        D=groups/S=1705730314:HM/EXP=1097556667/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*htt
                        p://promotions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html> click here

                        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=group
                        s/S=:HM/A=2376776/rand=785462419>

                        _____

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        cribe>

                      • Carmen
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 16 9:03 PM
                          Thanks! I just turned 14.

                          Rachel Baker <rbaker@...> wrote:Well happy birthday, Carmen!

                          Rachel Baker
                          Personnel Technician
                          Department of Personnel, Tech Services
                          775-684-0110
                          rbaker@...

                          wow, ok, now i feel little. i'm way younger............yikes. well,
                          ummm, cool. i get to talk with you guys, and like, be feelin all
                          adultish i guess. my birthdays thursday, so i'll be one year older at
                          least.....

                          He's 34.