Re: I'm back

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30 12:53 PM
      Okay, starting next week i'll post one and you have a week to to do
      it or work on it, if you must. It's a free thinking, expository
      writing exercise, not meant for intense pondering. Take the topic and
      write for 10 mins on it, 5 minutes; whatever gets your goat. Some
      people use it to get bigger and better ideas, other use it to get
      over writer's block. Every writing workshop and creative writing
      class i've taken used it as an exercise, so it has merit.

      I'll think of a viable topic and post it soon. It doesn't have to be
      every Wednesday, but at least every Wednesday. So, all you people
      lurking out there, we would love to hear from you and get some
      participation going. We need to dust off the cobwebs and shine the
      silver in this place.

      Matt

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, caersmane
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > You know, i really liked the flash fiction thing. that was quite
      > good. not that i actually contributed more than a couple of times
      > (its the lurker/recluse in me) but i loved reading them. i would,
      > however, deign to add my own little tales if you chose to start it
      up
      > again.
      > off back to my little corner now.
      >
      > caers
      >

      > And do we want to
      > > start doing the flash fiction exercises every Wednesday, like
      > before?
    • Carmen
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 30 6:20 PM
        ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out of curiosity, how old are you guys?

        Matt <gauvaine@...> wrote:Okay, starting next week i'll post one and you have a week to to do

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > You know, i really liked the flash fiction thing. that was quite
        > good. not that i actually contributed more than a couple of times
        > (its the lurker/recluse in me) but i loved reading them. i would,
        > however, deign to add my own little tales if you chose to start it
        up
        > again.
        > off back to my little corner now.
        >
        > caers
        >

        > And do we want to
        > > start doing the flash fiction exercises every Wednesday, like
        > before?

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        "I'm not as think as you drunk I am!"
        This is from Carmen. May the forest be with you.

      • Jeff C.
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 30 7:11 PM
          Old enough to know better, young enough to not care.
          Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
          there in age.

          --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:

          > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
          > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • caersmane
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 30 10:48 PM
            Oooo, thats a tough one. i have a hard enough time remembering how
            old my kids are, let alone myself. luckily i dont celebrate
            birthdays so it doesnt matter.
            and im looking forward to the first flash fic.

            --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen
            <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
            > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out of curiosity,
            how old are you guys?

          • Carmen
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 3, 2004
              cool. sry to ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now. your all definitly much older than I am, but its cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was possible you were all much older that i expected.

              "Jeff C." <jpesk@...> wrote:Old enough to know better, young enough to not care.

              --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:

              > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
              > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              May the forest be with you.
            • Matt Baker
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 4, 2004
                I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome when i was born.

                Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:cool. sry to ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now. your all definitly much older than I am, but its cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was possible you were all much older that i expected.

                --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:

                > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                May the forest be with you.

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 4, 2004
                  Age isn't a gauge of time or place, it's how you feel. Don't feel out
                  of place. Contribute, dicuss, add anything you feel like. We don't
                  always agree but at least we'll listen.

                  Matt

                  <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                  > cool. sry to ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now. your
                  all definitly much older than I am, but its cool. most peole think
                  i'm older. its hilarious most of the time, but it just occurred to me
                  that it was possible you were all much older that i expected.

                  > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know better, young
                  enough to not care.
                  > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                  > there in age.
                  >

                  > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                  > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                  > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Service.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 8, 2004
                    okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
                    raelly, how old r u?
                    --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@...> wrote:

                    > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
                    > when i was born.
                    >
                    > Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:cool. sry to
                    > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
                    > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
                    > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
                    > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
                    > possible you were all much older that i expected.
                    >
                    > "Jeff C." <jpesk@...> wrote:Old enough to know
                    > better, young enough to not care.
                    > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                    > there in age.
                    >

                    > --- Carmen <total_freak22@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                    > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                    > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                    >
                    > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                    >

                    > May the forest be with you.
                    > removed]
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                    >

                    > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                    > removed]

                    =====
                    May the forest be with you.

                    http://vote.yahoo.com
                  • Rachel
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 10, 2004
                      He's 34.

                      <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                      > okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
                      > raelly, how old r u?
                      > --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
                      > > when i was born.
                      > >
                      > > Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:cool. sry to
                      > > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
                      > > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
                      > > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
                      > > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
                      > > possible you were all much older that i expected.
                      > >
                      > > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know
                      > > better, young enough to not care.
                      > > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                      > > there in age.
                      > >

                      > > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                      > > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                      > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
                      > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                      > >
                      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                      > >

                      > > May the forest be with you.
                      > > removed]
                      > >

                      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                      > >

                      > > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                      > > removed]
                      > >

                      > =====
                      > May the forest be with you.

                      > http://vote.yahoo.com
                    • Carmen
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 10, 2004
                        wow, ok, now i feel little. i'm way younger............yikes. well, ummm, cool. i get to talk with you guys, and like, be feelin all adultish i guess. my birthdays thursday, so i'll be one year older at least.....

                        He's 34.

                        <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                        > okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
                        > raelly, how old r u?
                        > --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
                        > > when i was born.
                        > >
                        > > Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:cool. sry to
                        > > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
                        > > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
                        > > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
                        > > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
                        > > possible you were all much older that i expected.
                        > >
                        > > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know
                        > > better, young enough to not care.
                        > > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                        > > there in age.
                        > >

                        > > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                        > > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                        > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
                        > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                        > >
                        > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                        > >

                        > > May the forest be with you.
                        > > removed]
                        > >

                        > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                        > >

                        > > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                        > > removed]
                        > >

                        > =====
                        > May the forest be with you.

                        > http://vote.yahoo.com

                        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                        May the forest be with you.

                      • Rachel Baker
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 11, 2004
                          Well happy birthday, Carmen!

                          Rachel Baker
                          Personnel Technician
                          Department of Personnel, Tech Services
                          775-684-0110
                          rbaker@...

                          wow, ok, now i feel little. i'm way younger............yikes. well,
                          ummm, cool. i get to talk with you guys, and like, be feelin all
                          adultish i guess. my birthdays thursday, so i'll be one year older at
                          least.....

                          He's 34.

                          <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                          > okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, ummm, yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. no
                          > raelly, how old r u?
                          > --- Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > I"m 2034 years old. Augustus was emperor of Rome
                          > > when i was born.
                          > >
                          > > Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:cool. sry to
                          > > ask, its just that i feel kind of odd right now.
                          > > your all definitly much older than I am, but its
                          > > cool. most peole think i'm older. its hilarious most
                          > > of the time, but it just occurred to me that it was
                          > > possible you were all much older that i expected.
                          > >
                          > > "Jeff C." <jpesk@y...> wrote:Old enough to know
                          > > better, young enough to not care.
                          > > Matt is 3 months older than me so he is getting up
                          > > there in age.
                          > >

                          > > --- Carmen <total_freak22@y...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > ok, this might be a little off topic here, but out
                          > > > of curiosity, how old are you guys?

                          > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
                          > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                          > >
                          > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                          > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                          > >

                          > > May the forest be with you.
                          > > removed]
                          > >

                          > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                          > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                          > >

                          > > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

                          > > removed]
                          > >

                          > =====
                          > May the forest be with you.

                          > http://vote.yahoo.com

                          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                          May the forest be with you.

                          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129tt0t1n/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/
                          D=groups/S=1705730314:HM/EXP=1097556667/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*htt
                          p://promotions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html> click here

                          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=group
                          s/S=:HM/A=2376776/rand=785462419>

                          _____

                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                          cribe>

                        • Carmen
                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 16, 2004
                            Thanks! I just turned 14.

                            Rachel Baker <rbaker@...> wrote:Well happy birthday, Carmen!

                            Rachel Baker
                            Personnel Technician
                            Department of Personnel, Tech Services
                            775-684-0110
                            rbaker@...

                            wow, ok, now i feel little. i'm way younger............yikes. well,
                            ummm, cool. i get to talk with you guys, and like, be feelin all
                            adultish i guess. my birthdays thursday, so i'll be one year older at
                            least.....

                            He's 34.