Membership to Worldcon in Boston

  • woodybernardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      I realize it's rather late, but I have only just discovered that I am not going to be able to
      attend the Worldcon in Boston this year.

      So if anyone here is looking for a membership at half off the at the door rate (or if you
      know someone who is) please let me know ASAP.

      My personal cell phone no is 702-327-3154
      My personal email address is WoodyBernardi@...

      Please feel free to pass along both my email and cell phone to any potentially interested
      parties.

      Thanks,
      Woody Bernardi