Re: Outing King Arthor

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2004
      I agree with Spiderman II. Havent' seen I, Robot yet.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, MystklDrgn@a... wrote:
      > >>Just a quick glance at this subject line made me think
      > that a movie was going to "out" King Arthur.<<
      >
      > ROFL - guess you're right. Heh.
      >
      > Btw - saw the movie - just to let you know. Don't expect too
      much. Its...entertaining. And some pretty cool dark age fighting.
      But the dialogue is done, and done again, and done on top of that. I
      wasn't expecting too much, so I wasn't too disappointed myself. I
      just went because I love Arthurian stuff, and I love dark age stuff -
      got my fix. Although the historically Accurate part is
      used.."loosely..." at best ;).

      > If you're looking for the blowout movie of the summer though, with
      great plot and characters - uhh, try Spiderman II - or I, Robot :).
      Both miles above this movie. IMO of course.