Dixie

  • Stephen Sulkey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004
      For those of you who love alternate history fiction, ever think what
      the world would have been like at the opening of the twenty-first
      century had the South won the Civil War? Read Dixie by Stephen
      Sulkey, an author of science fiction, horror and fantasy. You can
      order through your bookstore, on-line through B&N and the rest, or
      got to publisher below.

      http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?
      Search=Yes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004
        Another Publish America client. This guy has posted before, trying to
        sell this thing. If i'm recalling correctly, the cover is a
        confederate flag. Not too hard to mess that up, even with digital
        rendering.

        I wonder if he's heard of Harry Turtledove? He owns the alternate
        history market, lock, stock, and two smoking barrels. He and Harry
        Harrison, S.M. Stirling and a few others.

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Sulkey"
        <stephensulkey@y...> wrote:
        > For those of you who love alternate history fiction, ever think
        what
        > the world would have been like at the opening of the twenty-first
        > century had the South won the Civil War? Read Dixie by Stephen
        > Sulkey, an author of science fiction, horror and fantasy. You can
        > order through your bookstore, on-line through B&N and the rest, or
        > got to publisher below.
        >
        > http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?
        > Search=Yes
      • Jeff C.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004
          I think I read this book. Or at least one of the many
          mainstream publisher offerings.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail