Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Title of next Harry Potter novel announced...

  • Matt Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2004
      That was very illuminating Jeffrey, thank you.

      "Jeff C." <jpesk@...> wrote:--- Matt <gauvaine@...> wrote:
      > Well, Frank Herbert died almost 20 years ago, so he
      > lost his mind altogether.

      Well depending on how good the embalmer was, there
      might be some grey sludge still in the cranial vault.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "For better or worse, you have been marked."

    • Pamela Mandeville
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2004
        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <jpesk@y...> wrote:
        > JK Rowling has announced the title of the 6th book. Harry Potter and
        > the Half-Blood Prince. Story can be found at
        > http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004300630,00.html

        Just saw this on another list, yay! :)

        Pam