Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Digest Number 321

  • Pamela Mandeville
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, MystklDrgn@a... wrote:

      > Again, not seen the movie - so which "Planetary Shift" type are you
      talking about.

      Well, I was talking about the magnetic pole shift, but just came back
      from the film and found it was about global warning and the ice caps
      melting.

      So which is getting blamed for mammoths with undigested food in theri
      mouths and stomachs? That bit at least is based on actual discoveries.

      Pam