Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Announcement

    Message 1 of 81 , May 5, 2004
      No, that won't happen until next summer. then it will have been
      ruined enough.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, Swamp Faye

      Message 81 of 81 , Nov 2, 2005
        Michael Piller (1948-2005)
        TrekWeb reports that Michael Piller passed away on Tuesday, November
        1, 2005, following a long battle cancer.

        A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill,
        Michael started his career in TV news where he received two Emmys as
        a news producer. He went on to work for CBS for several years before
        writing full time.

        Michael was a creator of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek:
        Voyager, as well as screenwriter or producer on many series,
        including Cagney & Lacey, Miami Vice, Star Trek: The Next
        Generation, and The Dead Zone.

        He is survived by his wife Sandra, daughter Brent and son Shawn.

        Posted November 1, 2005