Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Digest Number 267

  • Swamp Faye
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      >> Although King insists, "Its the tale, not he who
      > tells it" I have to greatly
      > disagree -

      It is both. You have to have the story and you have
      to be able to write it. I know plenty of horrible
      writers with good stories and lots of good writers who
      can't flesh out a plot (we call these people
      journalists). You read a novelist because you like
      their voice/writing style and the plot they put on
      paper.

      Noelle

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools