Re: Dark Tower V, etc.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Justin, the next Martin book has been pushed back 4 times since 2002.
      It's now slated for April 2004, but that's being optimistic. So, it
      will be 4 years since Storm of Swords came out. He keeps saying on
      his website that he's still working on it, etc. But from what i can
      see, he's always going to Conventions and writing workshops, instead
      of actually writing.

      Matt

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, eva_unitjg