Off topic - We're back ...

  • dandebono
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
      First, sorry to the group. We normally travel quite a bit during the
      summer, but we've been pretty unreachable for four months now. I
      lost my dad and nearly lost my brother, so it's been pretty tough.

      On a brighter note, we just picked the winners of the first writing
      contest at www.FantasyReaders.com and we have decided to continue
      with the free Gareth Blackmore paperback giveaway contests for the
      rest of the year! We're also taking stories for a new print
      anthology as well as the second writing contest. Check it all out if
      you have a few minutes!

      I have literally hundreds of messages to read and will be glad to
      start participating in my great groups again!

      Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003
        Dan,
        Sorry for your loss. We're all glad to see you back, though.

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "dandebono"