Re: New Member :)

  • freedomstar_57
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2003
      Welcome to the group. I've read Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness
      books some years ago. They are about the lady knight Alanna. I found
      these books highly enjoyable. Her books are very good.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "singingdreams70"
      <singingdreams70@y...> wrote:
      > Hello, umm im new to the whole group thing so im not sure how
      > everything works. But for people interested right now im obssessed
      > with Tamora Pierce, not all of her work but just the Circle of Magic
      > and the Circle Opens quartets. Umm yea thats about it.
    • Ice Dragon
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2003
        Hey, welcome to the group! I joined just a little while ago too. I
        haven't read tamora pierce's circle of magic books yet, though I
        have read the Lioness books and the immortals (currently I am about
        1/2 way done Page in Protector of the Small). I like her books, and
        will probably stay up all night reading it. Oh well. That's why
        tonight is friday...
        Alli

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "freedomstar_57"
        <dledesma@h...> wrote:
        > Welcome to the group. I've read Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness
        > books some years ago. They are about the lady knight Alanna. I
        found
        > these books highly enjoyable. Her books are very good.
        >
        > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "singingdreams70"
        > <singingdreams70@y...> wrote:
        > > Hello, umm im new to the whole group thing so im not sure how
        > > everything works. But for people interested right now im
        obssessed
        > > with Tamora Pierce, not all of her work but just the Circle of
        Magic
        > > and the Circle Opens quartets. Umm yea thats about it.
      • singingdreams70
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2003
          Well then you should read the Circle Opens and the Circle of Magic
          quartets, they are really great. Circle of Magic comes first and
          I've read almost all of the eight. :) If you do read them I hope you
          injoy them.
        • singingdreams70
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2003
            yea well you know her books are adictive. Ive just stayed up all
            night too finishing Shatterglass (book 8) but i actually read the 5
            then 6 then 7 then 1 then 3 then 8 and now i have the other two
            left. (by saying 5-8 i mean the following quartet) They are awesome,
            I recomend!!!!