Re: New Member :)

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2003
      Welcome aboard! I haven't read any of Tamora Pierce. My backlog of
      books right now is insurmountable, but maybe one day i'll read
      something of hers.

      matt

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "singingdreams70"
      <singingdreams70@y...> wrote:
      > Hello, umm im new to the whole group thing so im not sure how
      > everything works. But for people interested right now im obssessed
      > with Tamora Pierce, not all of her work but just the Circle of
      Magic
      > and the Circle Opens quartets. Umm yea thats about it.
    • freedomstar_57
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2003
        Welcome to the group. I've read Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness
        books some years ago. They are about the lady knight Alanna. I found
        these books highly enjoyable. Her books are very good.

        <singingdreams70@y...> wrote:
        > Hello, umm im new to the whole group thing so im not sure how
        > everything works. But for people interested right now im obssessed
        > with Tamora Pierce, not all of her work but just the Circle of Magic
        > and the Circle Opens quartets. Umm yea thats about it.
      • Ice Dragon
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2003
          Hey, welcome to the group! I joined just a little while ago too. I
          haven't read tamora pierce's circle of magic books yet, though I
          have read the Lioness books and the immortals (currently I am about
          1/2 way done Page in Protector of the Small). I like her books, and
          will probably stay up all night reading it. Oh well. That's why
          tonight is friday...
          Alli

          --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "freedomstar_57"
          <dledesma@h...> wrote:
          > Welcome to the group. I've read Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness
          > books some years ago. They are about the lady knight Alanna. I
          found
          > these books highly enjoyable. Her books are very good.
          >
          > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "singingdreams70"
          > <singingdreams70@y...> wrote:
          > > Hello, umm im new to the whole group thing so im not sure how
          > > everything works. But for people interested right now im
          obssessed
          > > with Tamora Pierce, not all of her work but just the Circle of
          Magic
          > > and the Circle Opens quartets. Umm yea thats about it.
        • singingdreams70
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2003
            Well then you should read the Circle Opens and the Circle of Magic
            quartets, they are really great. Circle of Magic comes first and
            I've read almost all of the eight. :) If you do read them I hope you
            injoy them.
          • singingdreams70
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2003
              yea well you know her books are adictive. Ive just stayed up all
              night too finishing Shatterglass (book 8) but i actually read the 5
              then 6 then 7 then 1 then 3 then 8 and now i have the other two
              left. (by saying 5-8 i mean the following quartet) They are awesome,
              I recomend!!!!