Class on Fantasy Fiction

  • freedomstar_57
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2003
      This message is for Matt the members of this group. I wanted to let
      everyone know that I teach an online class on Fantasy Fiction
      Appreciation at SuiteUniversity. The next session will begin on May 5
      if anyone is interested and there is a fee for the class. Matt, if you
      think this is advertising and inappropriate for your group, feel free
      to delete the message.

      Debbie
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
        Debbie,
        I think it would be helpful and interesting for those wanting to
        sign up for it.

        Matt
      • freedomstar_57
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2003
          Matt,

          Thank you. Information and registration for the class can be found at
          http://www.suite101.com/course.cfm/17284/seminar . The next session
          begins on May 5. Also, I have a Fantasy newsletter that I'll begin
          sending out Apr. 10. It's available at Yahoogroups as the
          Fantasyworldsnewsletter.

          Debbie

          --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@y...>