Pendragon Cycle Series

  • n13thfriday
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      These books are all about Merlin and his past. I believe that the
      first book is the best one (it talks about Merlin's parents). Try
      reading them, you'll love them.

      They are by Stephen R. Lawhead and you can find them in a lot of book
      stores. If anyone else has read these or anything else by him, let
      me know what you think (13thfriday@...)

      Here is the list of the series:
      #1 Taliesin
      #2 Merlin
      #3 Arthur
      #4 Pendragon
      #5 Grail
    • Matt <gauvaine@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
        I tried reading Taliesin, but never could really get into it.
        However, his crusades trilogy was really good and so was Byzantium,
        which was more historical than anything else, but still a good read.

        Matt