Re: My Stack of books

  • fairmont66
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 20, 2003
      I got a fantasy novel I just gotten called Brother Prodigal by mike
      depaoli
    • admin
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 19, 2004
        >I've waited too long for him to get off his duffer and
        >write this series again.

        I thought the second was better than the first, story-wise, but hideously overwritten.

        >Or Terry Brooks writing a new Landover novel and getting away from
        >these regurgitated Shannara books he's been cranking out the last 4
        >years.

        I'd rather see another Knight of the Word book.

        Marc Vun Kannon

        http://www.marcvunkannon.com
        http://www.echelonpress.com

        Unbinding the Stone--making lemonade from fantasy lemons!
        'Chasing His Own Tale'--Don't mess with the Damsel in Distress!