Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Hi Everyone,

  • Marc Vun Kannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003

      >  I guess I signed up for this list a little late but I just thought I'd shoot out this message. I just published my first sci-fi novel about ten days ago. It's in e-book format and will be out in print some time in the next month or so. I'm very excited and hope some of the group members will take a look and tell me what they think. It's not exactly the standard style. I actually wrote it because I was more interested in societal evolution through and beyond technology. It's more like Dune and how society can be so different from what we see in the world today.  Anyway, it's called "Stones in the Sky". It's the first of two (maybe three) novels along this scenario. If you are interested please take a look at the signature line at the bottom here for the URL and all.
      >Thanks very much,
      >Scott Mason
      >PS: If you do decide to read it please let me know what you think. So far I've no idea if anyone has even read it yet. :)

      Congratulations, Scott. I had my first published just a fewe months ago, so I know how you feel. I'd take a look, but your signature didn't come through, so I don't have the URL. Can you send it in the body of another note, please?

      Thank you,

      --
      Marc Vun Kannon
      http://www.marcvunkannon.com

      And for those of you who prefer yours in a kilt:
      Storytelling at its best! Award-winning author Pamela Johnson
      http://www.pamelajohnson.net