Hi Everyone,

  • Scott <formative_cause@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      I guess I signed up for this list a little late but I just thought
      I'd shoot out this message. I just published my first sci-fi novel
      about ten days ago. It's in e-book format and will be out in print
      some time in the next month or so. I'm very excited and hope some of
      the group members will take a look and tell me what they think. It's
      not exactly the standard style. I actually wrote it because I was
      more interested in societal evolution through and beyond technology.
      It's more like Dune and how society can be so different from what we
      see in the world today.
      Anyway, it's called "Stones in the Sky". It's the first of two
      (maybe three) novels along this scenario. If you are interested
      please take a look at the signature line at the bottom here for the
      URL and all.
      Thanks very much,
      Scott Mason
      PS: If you do decide to read it please let me know what you think. So
      far I've no idea if anyone has even read it yet. :)