Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] newbie

  • Marc Vun Kannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      Greetings, jen, my name is Marc. Favorite fantasy is my own, actually. If you check the archives there's a message about it back in July somewhere. Or write me if you're interested. Favorite other people's fantasy is very hard to say, single book is undoubtedly The Thread that Binds the Bones, by Nina Kiriki Hoffman. Favorite series is between Dave Duncan's Seventh Sword trilogy and Patricia McKillip's Riddle-Master of Hed.
      Haven't read anything new for a while, though.

      From: jen warwick <ladymorgaine13@...>
      Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

      --
      Marc Vun Kannon
      The Flame in the Bowl 1: Unbinding the Stone, released August 2002 by Echelon Press.

      And for those of you who prefer yours in a kilt:
      Storytelling at its best! Award-winning author Pamela Johnson
      http://www.pamelajohnson.net