newbie

  • jen warwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2002
      Merry Meet all!! I am new here; my name is jen. hhmmmm....my favorite fantasy? Mists of Avalon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley. I can't quite think of it as "fiction" though. This particular book has led me on a quest to find and read everything Arthurian that I possibly can. I seem to have a love affair with Camelot and Avalon!!!

      BB~~Jen~~