Newbie says Hi!

  • malifex2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Hello, folks,

      Just joined the group, and looking forward to listening in (perhaps
      even contributing!)

      I'm a fantasy author from the UK, writing mainly children's fiction
      inspired by Celtic mythology, Wicca, Arthurian legend, eastern
      mysticism, and whatever else floats my boat at the time. Currently
      researching my first 'adult' novel.

      You can see more about me at Steve-Alton.com

      Cheers,

      Steve