Best wishes

  • picabo_yve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      Hi all.. it has been an extremely long time since I checked in. I
      won't go into the details but my life has been running in the fast
      lane for several months and I am getting ready to move to florida. I
      hope all of you are doing well. Chad and I are excited about our
      move. I haven't read much lately; so, by the time I get settled in my
      new home I would love to catch up on all the cool new stuff to read.
      Anyone seen anything about Two Towers? I plan on buying a DVD with
      the move so I will be buying LOTR as soon as it comes out! Miss you
      all! Yvette