Re: MIIB

  • wildfire50uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@y..., notallwhowander <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > 88 minutes? Ah well, better than padding the film.
      -
      Yeah but someone i know at AINTITCOOL has seen it
      and told me that the official run time is 88 mins
      but that includes 7mins of end titles and that the
      real lenght of the film is nearer 74/78 mins,now
      ive nothing against it being short but thats a bit
      to short for my liking,personally i think its this
      short for marketing reasons and boxoffice,the shorter
      it is the more performances a day can be shown and the
      quicker it earns its money back
      Wildfire(malcolm)
    • tyty703
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 5:15 PM
        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@y..., wildfire50uk <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@y..., notallwhowander <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > 88 minutes? Ah well, better than padding the film.
        > -
        > Yeah but someone i know at AINTITCOOL has seen it
        > and told me that the official run time is 88 mins
        > but that includes 7mins of end titles and that the
        > real lenght of the film is nearer 74/78 mins,now
        > ive nothing against it being short but thats a bit
        > to short for my liking,personally i think its this
        > short for marketing reasons and boxoffice,the shorter
        > it is the more performances a day can be shown and the
        > quicker it earns its money back
        > Wildfire(malcolm)

        That does seem rather short but if it's as good as it's supposed to
        be then that's all the time it needs.