[Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: Philip K. Dick

  • shipwreckmazuma
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      I do believe you would have to scavenge. It's worth it though!

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@y..., Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:

      > Is that even i print still or would i have to scavenge the used
      places to find it?

      > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

    • notallwhowander
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2002
        Try an inter-library loan at your local branch. Deus Irae is on the
        shelf here in Santa Cruz, anyway.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2006
          I found an interesting link on good old PKD, and just how bizarre he
          actually was. it's a mini comic that R. Crumb did on him for Weirdo
          Magazine back in the 1980's on PKD's other life, paranoid
          idiosyncracies.

          http://www.philipkdickfans.com/weirdo.htm