Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: Philip K. Dick

  • Matt Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2002
      Is that even i print still or would i have to scavenge the used places to find it?

      "For better or worse, you have been marked."

    • shipwreckmazuma
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        I do believe you would have to scavenge. It's worth it though!

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@y..., Matt Baker <gauvaine@y...> wrote:

        > Is that even i print still or would i have to scavenge the used
        places to find it?

        > "For better or worse, you have been marked."

      • notallwhowander
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2002
          Try an inter-library loan at your local branch. Deus Irae is on the
          shelf here in Santa Cruz, anyway.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18 4:37 PM
            I found an interesting link on good old PKD, and just how bizarre he
            actually was. it's a mini comic that R. Crumb did on him for Weirdo
            Magazine back in the 1980's on PKD's other life, paranoid
            idiosyncracies.

            http://www.philipkdickfans.com/weirdo.htm