Re: An Alternative to Flash Fiction?

  • dirtydwarf
    Message 1 of 8165 , Jan 31, 2002
      hmmmm..I would deffinatly go with the shared
      setting....a city under siege would be interesting......or a
      city where society has broken down and collapsed into
      anarchy and depravity.......or a frontier city on the
      edge of vast unexplored realms.....or a quest to
      destroy a powerful magic ring...oh, that has been
      done..nevermind..
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007