Re: The Shadow that crawls under your sk

  • marciemousemeam
    Message 1 of 8165 , Aug 31, 2001
      dripping wet. Thomas had to see her if only to
      say goodbye and damn the consequences. <br><br>Thomas
      turned, grapped the the keys to the rental car and was
      out the door as a bolt of lightening hit the sky. The
      perfect weather for his mood, enough brooding and time to
      get to business. <br><br>Lesli was standing at the
      counter as Thomas walked through the door scaring poor
      Mrs. Winterthorpe half to death. He apoligized
      profosely after she gave a piece of her mind and more. She
      knew something was wrong by the way his walking and
      the fact that he was out during the day. Lesli
      brushed that aside and walked towards him, and stopped as
      she saw flames in his eyes. With a shop full of
      people, she had to do something. <br><br>"Gladys, can you
      come up here and help out for a minute?"<br><br>"Sure,
      what seems to be the . . . . Oh I see. Take all the
      time you need, I will be fine."<br><br>"You have a lot
      of nerve conjuring in my dreams. Leave my mind
      alone!"<br><br>"Thomas, can we talk about this in back,
      please?"<br><br>He followed her even though he wanted it out and
      done with. He knew she was reading his thoughts and
      thinking of ways to improve his already wonderful live.
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007