Re: Planet of the Apes - In Brief

  • dirtydwarf
    Message 1 of 8165 , Jul 31, 2001
      I agree, the hot blonde was a waste of
      space(geez, did I just say that!!!). I also thought Markie
      mark sans the funkie bunch's character was kinda
      lame...I mean how many times does this guy have to get
      roughed up by an ape for no apparent reason before he
      gets his temper up??? A couple of times there I think
      a good kick to some simian testies were in order!!!
      as usuall.....
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007