Re: Confusing questions I had

  • poppypoopah
    Message 1 of 8165 , Jul 8, 2001
      i read every day unless something forbids
      it...say my fiance going into labour (it could happen any
      day) that would probably halt it for a while though
      i've heard labour can go on for a number of hours so
      maybe i'll get a fair bit done...that was a joke by the
      way. Normally get through one book a week average
      about 700-900 pages, i very rarely read anything
      smaller.<br><br>music, well i have no choice but to listen to music i
      own a cd shop so there is always music playing and i
      always keep a book there for the times when it is quiet.
      I cant really racall relating any specific music to
      a specific book, though i once read a book about
      Ted Bundy and found myself playing a lot of
      relaxation music for the nerves.<br><br>thats about all i
      have for now...back to work<br><br>seeyas
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007