Flash Fiction-- Here is mine!`

  • marciemousemeam
    Message 1 of 8165 , May 31, 2001
      "Excuse me, are you not supposed to be with me? I
      don't want you talking to all of those guys over
      there." Anne knew Micheal was jealous, she could tell by
      the look in his eyes. His slurred speech made him
      hard to understand fully, but she knew what he was
      doing. Controlling her thoughts and actions.
      nothing that could be done about that now. She married
      him and she had to live with him. What was she
      thinking, live with him forever! <br><br>He was becoming
      too demanding in all areas of the house and out of
      the house. Anne could not talk to any of her male
      friends. It just didn't matter if they were married or
      gay. Single men were the worst people she could talk
      to, for they would take her away from Micheal. Even
      though she worked, Anne had to keep the house clean,
      balance the checkbook, clean the dishes, cook the meals
      and wash the laundry. So much for free time with her
      mom.<br><br>"I was only talking with Jaime. Does it bother you
      that we laugh at different things then you
      do?"<br><br>"Yes, it does. And stop touching him, you need to keep
      your hands to yourself. Plus, stop calling him honey
      or dear, you will give him the wrong
      impression."<br><br>"Anything else, Micheal, while we are on the
      subject?"<br><br>"Yeah, are sleeping with him while I am at
      work?"<br><br>"Of all the things to say! How could you? I would
      never do that to you!"<br><br>"Well, all the signs are
      there. Are you two dating or what?"<br><br>"Please
      Micheal, look again. I think you see only what you want to
      see. But fine I will watch what I do and say around my
      male
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007