Re: Eternal Reward: abbreviated

  • whitehawke2000
    Message 1 of 8165 , Mar 3, 2001
      Hello Noelle,<br><br>I really liked your long
      version of "Eternal Reward." It is obvious you have given
      much thought to the intricacies of love between two
      people. There is a feeling of here is someone who has
      been there and done that, in a manner of speaking. It
      had pulse, humanity, and captured the interest right
      away.<br><br>Also your concept and creativity was
      excellent.<br><br>The edited version, while good, in my opinion
      definitely did lose something though. Somewhat, of the depth
      went out of it, and so the humanity. Although you did
      not lose the point, or completely loose that "Oh at
      last," feeling, the latter was diminished. And I missed
      the lesson of Sterling's selfless
      self-sacrifice.<br><br>But it is not your fault. When you have to choose
      what is best from many possibilities something goes.
      The perfection of what is left remains to be seen in
      the end, much like your story.<br><br>All in all a
      great job though, and I thank you for creating and
      posting this.<br><br>WH.
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007