Re: Flash Fiction: Here's Mine

  • greywolf_the_wanderer
    Message 1 of 8165 , Feb 5, 2001
      I whole-heartedly agree. It is fun to play with.
      In our Novel, Dark Lord, I have a lot of missives
      that pass back and forth, and of course they are all
      in first person POV. It was a lot of fun writing
      them.<br>And my hat is off to Laurel, she does do it well. I
      for one would not attempt such a feat however. LOL
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007