Re: Flash Fiction: Here's Mine

  • whitehawke2000
    Message 1 of 8165 , Feb 5, 2001
      Some other great 1st person POV authors come to
      mind too, Anne Rice, Poe, and Dickens to name a few.
      It is good company to keep if you can write in it.
      you like to play with it. I can pour myself, as the
      character, more directly onto the page.<br><br>Also, let me
      say I really enjoyed your piece Matt, and the imagery
      that you used, along with the sense of an ageless
      past. Furthermore, I felt that the emotions expressed
      where appropriate to the situation, being neither too
      much, nor too little.<br><br>WH.
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007