Re: Flash Fiction - Teacher

  • jproffitt_et_al
    Message 1 of 8165 , Dec 1, 2000
      Couple of reasons (good question, BTW) - first
      its kinda rude to just throw a sheild on some one
      without some sort of interaction first and second, she
      was kinda hoping he wouldn't turn out to be the jerk
      he was. He should have been mortified that his
      sheilds were that leaky and his technique was that noisy.
      And she was badly hung over, so her thought processes
      were a wee bit fuzzy.<br><br>Besides, some times its
      fun to bitch! Hehehehe!<br><br>Thanks for the
      comments....:)
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007