Re: Cities

  • josekc
    Message 1 of 8165 , Nov 3, 2000
      In my case actually where I would like to live is
      in a palace, in a far away land where it's 73
      degree's year round and there is no such thing as "rush
      hour" where I do live is a different story, it's called
      reality and it sucks. So I think this arguing is a moot
      point, untill a lot of us win a million being happy to
      be able to afford an apartment and some of life's
      little luxuries aint that bad.
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007