Sci Fi Submissions Accepted

  • the_bay_review
    Message 1 of 8165 , Aug 31, 2000
      Dear Fantasy Fiction Dungeon Members,<br><br>The
      Bay Review, an online literary journal, is accepting
      submissions of art, photography, illustrations, short
      stories, and poetry for its First Annual Science Fiction
      Special Issue. If you are a fan of science fiction and
      fantasy and have works to submit, the deadline is October
      20th for an expected November 1st
      scifisubmissions@... or by visiting our website. Thanks for your
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007