Top 20

  • avery61
    Message 1 of 8165 , Aug 2, 2000
      OK these aren't listed in any paticular order,
      and I did take the liberty of adding two Science
      Fiction books. I missed a lot and I will kick myself when
      I remember them.<br><br>The Sword and Elfstones of
      Shannara by Terry Brooks<br>TLOR and Hobbit by J.R.R.
      Tolkien<br>Memory, Sorrow and Thorn by Tad Williams <br>The 1st
      Dragonlance series by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman<br>The
      Riftwar series by Raymond Feist<br>Dune by Frank
      Herbert<br>WOTC by Robert Jordan - the series has started going
      bland IMHO.<br>Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind - same
      as above<br>The Belgariad by David Eddings<br>The
      Farseer series by Robin Hobb <br>Book of Swords by Fred
      Saberhagen<br>Xanth by Piers Anthony<br>Thieves World by Robert
      Aspirin<br>The Darwarth trilogy by Barbara Hambly <br>Conan By
      Robert E. Howard<br>The Black Company by Glen
      Cook<br>Battlefield Earth by Hubbard<br>The Deed of Pakksenarion by
      Elizabeth Moon
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007