Re: what are folks reading *now*?

  • chukkster
    Message 1 of 8165 , Jun 12, 2000
      Have the Fifth Elephant on tap. I've been reading
      smut and sexual theory lately. Fun. Started the latest
      colonization novel from Turtledove, but I just cant keep track
      of the story arc over the course of a year. Too
      much. Also think that the presence of the lizards would
      result in a very different 60s--the protests and
      counter-culture were in many ways a result of winning WWII.
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007