what are folks reading *now*?

  • lolagee
    Message 1 of 8165 , Jun 12, 2000
      I'm curious what everyone is reading
      currently...I am just starting _War for the Oaks_ by Emma Bull;
      got turned on to her and Will Shetterly because of
      the Bordertown series of short stories and novels,
      and I've been trying to pick up her older,
      out-of-print titles when I can. Found _Bone Dance_ on ebay of
      all places, but I'm still looking for my own copy of
      _War_ and some others.
      Message 8165 of 8165 , Jan 24, 2007